Inside Sales Agent
Distributor Wire & Cable Company is a youthful progressive organization specializing in electrical distribution.
We are a technology driven company seeking to add to our inside sales team in Aurora, CO. This opportunity is business to business relationship sales and is very fast paced. Think basketball not baseball.
Our company mission is simple yet grand. We are going to change how the electrical distributor buys and sells wire and cable through our great people, advanced technology pieces and superior service levels.
The ideal candidate will be willing to learn the job from the bottom-up with a strong work ethic. This person must be a team player who can develop strong relationships over the phone with our customers. Our office likes to have fun at work therefore this individual must have a sense of humor and enjoy working on a team. This is a video from our holiday party last month: Holiday Party
Finding the right candidate to fit into our culture isn't important - it is critical. Our .com style of culture focuses on nurturing the mind, body and soul of our team members. Do not apply if personal health isn't a top priority, you are a selfish person or you do not like challenges.
Currently, we have a regional presence in Denver and Seattle. Our business is the process of scaling into a national company. This means more opportunity for our growing sales team if the person is willing to put in the hard work and time to become successful.
• Cultivate new/current accounts through phone and email
• Build strong customer relationships
• Process quotes/orders
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong multitasking skills
• Technologically savvy <--Do not apply if computers scare you
• Strong work ethic
• Willing to take risks
• Very high sense of urgency <--Do not apply if you do things slow
• Great attitude/Willing to help in all departments if needed
• Can handle failure in a positive way
• Sales or direct industry experience is a bonus <--Not a deal breaker though if you have a good attitude and are willing to work hard
This is base salary + commission opportunity with our top inside agents making six figures currently.
To be considered for this position, email resumes(@)distributorwire.com your professional cover letter and resume. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Reports To: Hannah Ngo
Distributor Wire & Cable Company is a youthful and progressive organization specializing in electrical distribution. We are a technology driven company looking to add a full time, entry level position to our Accounting Team in Aurora, CO. The Accounting Clerk will provide accounting and clerical support in an effort to deliver a high level of service, in support of our organization. The ideal candidate must be a team player, be willing to learn in a fast paced environment and possess a strong work ethic.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist Accounts Payable through reconciliation and recordation of inbound supplier invoices
• Manage supplier relations and track shipment statuses
• Maintain freight invoices and monitor billing terms
• Organize and reconcile corporate receipts against statements and internal expense reports
• Assist department with weekly check run, filing and credit memos
• Monitor office supplies and facilitate weekly orders
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Basic understanding of business and accounting terms is required
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have excellent organizational skills with a heightened attention for detail
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional working environment preferred
Compensation for this position will vary based on experience. We offer health care and wellness reimbursements, paid time off, social responsibility days and a professional and collaborative work atmosphere. Interested and qualified candidates should send a resume to: bgunderson(@)distributorwire.com.
*Distributor Wire & Cable Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.